What's in the blog?

This blog is a journal of my film-making. If you follow this blog, you'll be the first to see news about upcoming short-films and movies. Explore and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update 7-10-2012

I've now hit a point where I don't know if I should release the Tokyo short film on YouTube or if I shouldn't. I'm not particularly happy with some of the shots and, for obvious reasons, I can't re-film them. I'm also not so happy with the presence of my braces in the film.
Which leads me to another point; after I have completed a few more projects (the machinima and some of my newly planned films), I may remove my early videos that contain my 'brace-face' self. That means I would remove "Filthy Ambitions," "Sweet Revenge," and the various channel updates. I would be removing them because the braces really do detract from the viewing experience, they affect my vocal performances and are a little embarrassing.
So anyway, don't plan on seeing the Tokyo short film released (maybe I'll post it to this blog, we'll see) and also expect that sometime in the future my old videos will be removed. It probably won't happen in the near future, it all just depends on when I get enough new content on the channel.

Thanks for reading!
Trey