What's in the blog?

This blog is a journal of my film-making. If you follow this blog, you'll be the first to see news about upcoming short-films and movies. Explore and enjoy!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Update 6-4-2012

I'm getting very anxious. I'm nearing completion of my short film that was made in Japan and I'm almost ready to begin filming the machinima.
Really all that's left with the short film is a green screen shot, since I can't re-film a take on location in Japan, and some sound mixing and editing.
The machinima is a little bit trickier as I still need a few more recordings from the cast and a few more actresses in the cast. Filming shouldn't be too far away though and I've already knocked out some editing that doesn't require in-game footage.
I will continue to keep you guys posted as often as I can and I will have this short film finished and posted very soon.

Thanks for reading!
Trey