What's in the blog?

This blog is a journal of my film-making. If you follow this blog, you'll be the first to see news about upcoming short-films and movies. Explore and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update 2-14-2012

Just a quick update:
The auditions are going well and a people have already been cast. These auditions are still online and anyone is free to audition (all information is here).
The script is practically done, a few additions and alterations are being enacted on it but for the most part it is finished. I will be releasing a trailer once I have enough footage and enough voice acting done, so that shouldn't be coming out for a while but stay tuned to be the first to know.
Other than that just know that I'm hard at work and that I'm very excited about this project.

Thanks for reading!
Trey